Monday, March 30, 2009

Work and my Birthday...

So tomorrow is my 21st Birthday, I can't believe I am actually 21! M. is taking me out to dinner tomorrow but won't tell me where and he says he is going to blindfold me. Of course I keep asking for clues, but he won't give me anything substantial! Then this weekend we are taking a train to the City staying with my brother-in-law (soon to be) and then going to Philadelphia on Saturday...spending the whole day in Philly...then coming back to the City Saturday night. We might catch a movie Saturday night, we'll see...then back home on Sunday by way of the train! I love the train it's such a peaceful ride! I haven't been to Grand Central yet and that is where it will be taking us, YAY! Tomorrow night I can actually purcahse an alcoholic beverage in a restaurant! CRAZY!! I'll probably order one drink and then drink diet coke the rest of the night! I know I'm such a rebel!!
Work is work...as usual...it stinks that my birthday is the end of the month...otherwise I would have probably taken off! Oh well! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment