Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ass Clowns in the Fast Lane!

Ok so today started out like any normal day…I woke up with every intention of exercising, but I’m still not feeling good so I slept in. Went to work, worked etc. Then my boss calls Accounting (my department) into a meeting at 10 to 5! Then we get out about 5:05 which is fine I don’t mind staying a little later, but I HATE THE TRAFFIC!! Really I didn’t sit still in traffic the whole way home so in New York terms I had a GREAT commute. But I got hit with Ass clowns in the fast lane left and friggin right!
I would pass one that was doing 5 under the speed limit in the fast lane mind you, just to get right behind another one. Then to top it all off there was ONE huge Ass clown that was causing all of the other drivers to have to go slow behind her which in turn makes everyone slam on their breaks and almost rear-end everyone! I passed her, shes lucky I didn’t give her the bird! Anyway so that was my day today…not too bad…I’m writing from home becasue I had to talk about the Ass clowns! Tomorrow then!

No comments:

Post a Comment