Friday, April 17, 2009

DAMn it all to HELL!

I got a call from M. my lover my fiance as soon as I sat down at my desk this morning. Went a little something like this:
“Hello….you there”
“Yes, I’m here, what are you doing? Everything alright?”
“Yes, everything’s fine but I wanted to tell you to not come home early I have a suprise for you that I have to set up at lunch and I know you don’t feel good but you can’t come home early!!”
“What is it?”
“It’s not a suprise if I…”
“But you could just tell me because it’s 9 am and I don’t get home until 6:30 pm!”
“No I can’t, we’re really busy here today gotta go”
“Love you”
“Love you too, bye”
So I spent the first half of my day wondering and thinking and scheming on how I could sneak home early. I couldn’t wait to talk to him at lunchtime (we talk everyday at lunch…keeps us up-to-the minute with everything that changes in our world so quickly). So he calls at noon and it goes like this:
“Well, you can come home early now if you want”
“It’s all set up?????!!!!”
“No, the place didn’t have what I wanted to get you until tomorrow, so it’ll have to wait.”
“WHAT….you tell me theres a surprise for me then you rip it back like a bully stealing my candy!!”
“Yea, sorry…it’s not like your not going to get the surprise I just don’t think it’ll be today”
“Well then you have to tell me what store your getting it at or what it is, you are FREAKING killing me”
“Gotta lock-up and get lunch at home…talk later Love you”
“Yah Love you too”
Needless to say I still can’t leave early because I have to save my time offfor my sisters wedding in August…my throat is sore…my head is throbbing…and thank you for listening another Gold Star is awarded to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment