Thursday, April 16, 2009

Because it's just so fun!

One of the things I hate MOST about my commute, besides the idiots on the road and the terrible pains I get in my ass from sitting so long, is the look and questions I get when people ask me where I work. Usually it’s
“Are you crazy, I could never do that…” (Thats nice for you, but I have to support my habit of wanting to have a home and food to eat, I really need to go to a meeting about that!)
“WOW do you know how far that is?” (No I don’t I just blindly drive with my thumb in my whoohaa and have no idea what time I leave in the morning and when I get to work)
And then theirs the blank stare followed by a face of pity to which I like to respond (someone has to do it, and I am the one to do it, I call myself superwomen!haha)
Assclowns are born every minute just to toy with me while driving! But rest assured that you all will be the first to read about it when it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment