Thursday, April 2, 2009

Birthday Dinner

So my first experience with Red Lobster was AMAZING…except for the prices! My loving fiance paid and I am so grateful that I did not leave this Earth without tasting Red Lobster’s biscuits! OMG sooo freakin good! I have to find the recipe sooner then later because I will most likely be feaning for these biscuits soon. My lover bought me a card and then drew in our kitten and turtle at the end, he is so cute!
Right now I am sitting at work…bored…I’m all caught up and because it’s the beginning of the month I have NOTHING to do. If you could imagine sitting through an entire lecture of your worst subject from a monotone professor and multiply that by 100 thats how freakin bored I am. I know I used the word “freakin” again but it adequately helps to describe how I’m feeling! Thank you…
I can’t wait to go home and sit and watch TV, and hopefully my books came. I definitely just sounded like a nerd back there. I am so in love with Jodi Picoult’s book that I read two in a week and a half, and I just ordered three more!! Amazon if your reading…please make sure my books get here ASAP…as I don’t know what to do with myself at night if I don’t have a book to hide in!
This weekend I am going to the city (New York City) and then on to Philadelphia, where I have never been. We are going to have an authentic Philly Cheese Steak and if all goes as planned we will be visiting the zoo!! I haven’t been to the zoo since I was in middle school so I can’t wait…I love animals and I’ve heard that the Philly zoo is one of the best in our area along with the Bronx Zoo. I will hopefully have plenty of pictures from the city to be able to share when I get back. But (yes I realize I shouldn’t start sentences with but, but I like to! hah) it is not even close to the weekend. It’s only Wednesday and I must get through two more days before I can even think about how much fun and exhausting this weekend will be!
So I had a great night last night at RL but I am sore today because of it…we usually don’t go out on weeknights so all of the excitement didn’t help me sleep last night and I am dragging today becasue of it. I would do it all over again though…ok I’m done rambling…for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment