Monday, April 6, 2009

Mondays...

I really believe that Monday’s were meant as a day of torture. You wake up Monday morning and realize that you have 5 eight hour work days before you can be as relaxed as you were only a few hours ago. Then you must force yourself to make the decent from the warmth of your bed to the bathroom where you will undoubtedly become cold with the bitterness that is Monday!
I wish that I could have a 4 day work week with 10 hour days and have three blessed days to relax. Only having two days to relax seems a little bit like a tease to me.
Now I am done complaining, back at work today (obviously) I will hopefully post another killer dinner tomorrow…because we were gone all weekend I didn’t cook! I got to go to New York City and stay with my brother-in-law (well soon to be) and then we all went to Philadelphia for the zoo…and we ended up absolutley loving it! Then we went to a huge farmers market and bought fresh apple butter and corn bread! Oh and fudge, how could I forget? We also experienced the Philly Cheese Steak! It was yummy and you can really taste the difference from eating one at your normal everyday diner or restaurant to eating one in Philly!! YUMMY!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment